The inaugural conference of the Smart Objects and Social Networks Chair will take place January 21st, 2016 at Telecom ParisTech at 8.30 am. This event will be an opportunity to discover in detail the Chair’s research areas as well as meet our partners: Groupe SEB and Huawei.
Registration is mandatory to participate to the event : REGISTRATION.
- 8.30 am – Welcome breakfast
- 9 am – Chairs’ role in Telecom Ecole de Management research strategy
Denis Guibard, Head of Telecom Ecole de Management (TEM)
- 9.30 am – Chairs supported by Telecom Foundation: the result of joint effort
Audrey Loridan Baudrier, Head of Telecom Foundation
- 10 am – Smart Objects and Social Networks: innovative networks of humans and objects
Introduction: Christine Balagué, Head of the Chair
- 10.15 am – Connected devices and innovative services: what are consumer expectations?
Results of a study in partnership with Fanvoice, crowdinnovation plateform
- 10.30 am – Smart Objects and Social Networks: innovative networks of humans and objects
Research areas: Christine Balagué, Head of the Chair
- 11.00 am – Testimonies of Chair partners
Groupe SEB – Sarah Meskell, International Campus Manager, and Xavier Boidevezi, Head of Business Development & Digital
Huawei – Interaction with connected devices: a key success factor, Franck Lamouroux, Mobile Broadband and Home Device Competence Center
- 11.30 am – Press conference