SODATECH is a project selected in the context of call for proposals from the French program investments for the future.
In partnership with 1000mercis group – pioneer in France in advertising and interactive marketing – and CMLA ENS -Mathematics Center located on the Ecole Normale Supérieure campus in Cachan, the project aims to improve companies’ competitiveness by allowing them:
- to practice monitoring on social network sites (to follow their market and strategies effectiveness thanks to relevant metric)
- to adapt their digital content
- to develop innovative strategies in CRM with tools based on recommendation algorithms.
Our role in the SODATECH project consists in:
- creating a Big Data platform to practice monitoring and to establish social networks measures in real time
- creating a dynamic and interactive social network display tool
The platform is based on Hadoop system and on social network sites PLC systems.
Project supported by